Bula, Halo, Talofa Lava, Malo e Lelei and Welcome to SUSTAINABLE TOURISM INTERNATIONAL
Sustainable Tourism International Ltd. (STIL) is a registered company offering specialized services as Project Managers, Technical Advisers, Tourism Development Planners, Training Providers, Investment Advisers and Business Consultants. We view Sustainable Tourism as an approach to planning and development that aims for economic viability, environmental responsibility and social acceptability.
We are Pacific Island specialists but also have broad international experience in Australia, South East Asia, Africa, the Caribbean and Europe. The company is dedicated to the principles of sustainable and viable tourism development, particularly by building cross-sectoral and business linkages with established commercial operators to achieve this.
We believe in nurturing and managing authentic sustainable tourism projects and programs, as a tool to developing income generating businesses, enhancing cross-cultural awareness, developing and delivering conservation training and education programs, encouraging better environmental protection of natural resources, alleviating poverty and achieving an improved quality of life through social and economic development.
In particular, the company can provide clients with the professional expertise and understanding required when negotiating on projects and forming stakeholder partnerships or business linkages involving local indigenous communities, international aid and development agencies, government departments, financial institutions, training and education providers, commercial operators, project developers and investors.
We also help develop, nurture and work with small and medium sized tourism enterprises to improve their operations and profitability.
SPECIALIST SERVICES PROVIDED
- Tourism Project Management, Evaluation and Monitoring
- Tourism Development Planning and Investment Advice
- Value Chain Analysis and Business Linkages
- Feasibility Studies, Market Research and Analysis
- SME Tourism Business Advisory Services
- Tourism Development and Marketing Strategy Plans
- EcoTourism Planning and Product Development
- Community Tourism Planning and Development
- Developing and Delivering Training Programs and Workshops
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Government, Industry, Civil Society and Community Consultations
- Organizational and Operational Reviews
- Applications for Funding from International Aid Agencies
- Preparation of Project Proposals and Tender Documents
- Preparation of Required Government Documents
- Advice on land leasing arrangements